About Union Aid:
Union Aid (UA), founded in July 1979 in Peshawar, Pakistan, by Afghan philanthropists, serves Afghan Refugees and host communities through health, education, and skill development projects. UA provides basic health services, education, skill development, and actively supports humanitarian & development sectors, including Healthcare, Nutrition, Education, Scholarships, Technical Vocational Education Trainings, Family Support Programs, Emergency Response, Livelihoods, Food Security, Shelter, Construction/Rehabilitation of community infrastructures, Environmental Protection, and WASH.
Job Description: Project Coordinator
- Prepare a comprehensive action plan in coordination with the Project Manager and ensure target achievement.
- Coordinate regional activities between the field and regional office.
- Resolve problems, if any, of project staff with community and district authorities.
- Check the quality of work for different project interventions.
- Ensure that all interventions align with Union Aid Program strategy and objectives.
- Correspond with Regional/Program Management as needed or requested.
- Supervise and ensure smooth activities in the field office, fostering close internal cooperation and coordination among field staff.
- Ensure project outputs and targets are achieved as per the approved proposal.
- Ensure that relevant communities are functioning well and participating in all project activities.
- Ensure availability of enough vehicles and equipment for field offices.
- Maintain regular contact with stakeholders at the district level.
- Monitor project implementation, including cost control, staff attendance, and use of supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the quality of materials purchased in the region meets standards before supplying.
- Oversee processing of renting vehicles, equipment, and houses in the field according to procedures.
- Provide General Coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report any security incidents involving teams.
- Ensure accommodation facilities for field staff meet standards, and medical boxes with necessary supplies are available in each field office.
- Represent functions towards partners and local authorities.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
Write the Job title/Vacancy Number in the subject line of your email.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Write the Job title/Vacancy Number in the subject line of your email. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
See Also: Finance Officer