About Akramzada International Ltd:
Established in 2001, Akramzada International Ltd has evolved into a regional Asian trading company with deep roots in Afghanistan. Through strategic planning for regional growth across Asia and the Middle East, we have established a remarkable track record of providing excellent services, especially in challenging and hazardous environments. AKI is committed to equal opportunity employment, refraining from discrimination based on various factors.
Join Akramzada International Ltd as an Inventory Officer, where you will play a crucial role in receiving and dispatching goods, managing stock levels, and ensuring accurate inventory records. Your responsibilities will include maintaining day-to-day inventories, receiving and sending off goods, preparing reports on stock adjustments, and coordinating purchasing, warehousing, and inventory functions. The ideal candidate will be meticulous, methodical, and possess outstanding planning abilities.
- Receive and dispatch goods, manage stock levels, and record stock movement.
- Ensure optimum levels of inventory are maintained in line with quality standards.
- Keep accurate track of inventory records.
- Maintain day-to-day inventories and prepare reports on stock adjustments.
- Coordinate purchasing, warehousing, and inventory functions.
- Dispose of surplus assets and obsolete stock.
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Two years of proven experience as an inventory officer.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and scheduling skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Fluent in Pashto and/or Dari with strong spoken and written English skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference via email to email@example.com no later than December 25, 2023.
In the email subject line, please include the job title and vacancy number of the position you are applying for; otherwise, your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application; these can be requested if the candidate is selected for further recruitment processes.
This is a Call for CVs announcement. Once collected, we will contact only qualified and short-listed candidates for the written test/interview.
Akramzada International Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Read Also: IT Assistant