Etisalat, a global telecommunications giant and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, is committed to developing the Afghan national workforce. As an equal opportunities employer, Etisalat Afghanistan prioritizes capacity building and training for Afghan nationals.
Join Etisalat Afghanistan as a Document Management Specialist, where you will play a crucial role in handling official documents and ensuring seamless communication with government entities.
- Maintain official document logs and input queried numbers into the system.
- Share requested Call Detail Records (CDR), SAF, Location, and other necessary information with government entities.
- Receive incoming letters/correspondences from relevant stakeholders.
- Record all incoming and outgoing letters in the relevant logbooks.
Archive all documents within the department for easy retrieval.
Government Entity Coordination:
Coordinate and follow up with Afghanistan Government entities to ensure the completion of given projects and tasks.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and other reports on archived documents or as assigned by the line Supervisor/Manager.
- Responsible for writing reports and documentation as required.
Perform day-to-day tasks and administrative work within the department.
Be available to work on different shifts during emergencies and holidays if and when required.
High School graduate with at least one year of relevant experience.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit Etisalat Afghanistan Careers Portal using Google Chrome Browser for a smooth experience.
For additional information, contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.
Etisalat Afghanistan Careers Portal
Read Also: Senior Data Officer- AQBE Project