About Union Aid
Union Aid (UA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving Afghan Refugees and host communities since its establishment in July 1979. Our projects encompass healthcare, education, skill development, and various humanitarian and development sectors. We are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified individual to join our team as a Human Resources Assistant.
- As a Human Resources Assistant at Union Aid, you will play a crucial role in aligning all HR activities with the organization’s policies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with management to manage the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring process.
- Assisting in conducting constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handling employee discipline and termination in accordance with Union Aid policies.
- Ensuring the practice of human resource policies in recruiting, retention, and planning.
- Providing HR support and guidance to management and staff, including the preparation of investigation reports for terminations.
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintaining compliance with government policies, employment laws, and regulations.
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Identifying and recommending improvements to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Maintaining staff personnel files for all running projects.
- Preparing monthly attendance reports, payroll, and maintaining leave records.
- Handling travel and mission reports.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, specializing in human resources.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with local or international NGOs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local languages.
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial organizational relationships.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
Please write the Job title/Vacancy Number on the subject line of your email.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at Union Aid and contribute to our mission of making a positive impact on the lives of Afghan Refugees and host communities.